This hotel is located in the historic, commercial and business district of the city of Jaén center and is excellent starting point to visit other towns such as Úbeda and Baeza, World Heritage cities. It is the closest to the cathedral, which can be seen in its entirety from the spectacular Mirador located on the eighth floor: a magnificent balcony overlooking the old town where guests can catch a glimpse of the prettiest of Jaén and relax in the solarium at 25 metres high, equipped with outdoor shower and sun loungers. It is the best location if travelling either for tourism or business, as it is in the heart of the city, next to Constitution Square, the epicentre of trade with administrative buildings of many administrations and companies. Nearby, guests will find the best restaurant offer in town.
ACCESS TO HOTEL XAUEN (JAÉN) AND PRIVATE PARKING
1. Access via STREET STREET street (select up right margin) and turn right onto ARCHITECT BERGES street
2. Continue on calle ARQUITECTO BERGES and go up calle CASTILLA. Up, turn left and continue on DR street. EDUARDO ARROYO
3. Go straight on ÁLAMOS street, you will arrive at PLAZA SAN FRANCISCO (you will see the back facade of the Cathedral)
4. Turn left and go down BERNABÉ SORIANO street (in front of the Palace facade). Continue on JOAQUÍN TENORIO street (Plaza del Pósito)
5. Turn right and go down CRONISTA CAZABÁN street until you reach PLAZA DEÁN MAZAS, 3.
Locate the hotel next to the Porticoed Palace, stop at the ford of "hotel travelers" and request, in Reception, the key of our private parking, located opposite. Thanks and welcome.